>Teaching Children to Read
>Free Phonics Planning
>Advanced Set 6 Planning: Vowels ow.oa.ew
Advanced Set 6 Planning: Vowels ow.oa.ew
Activities in Advanced Set 6 include:
- learning the vowel sounds ow (as in now), oa (as in coat) and ew (as in grew)
- exploring letter shapes and their variations
- looking at letters in the context of words
- discussing words that can be made with the letters children have learned
- having a go at forming Word Lines
- writing words on Word Maker sheets
Details on how to order Advanced Set 6 are here.
Advanced Set 6 is also included in the Complete Advanced Phonics Set.