>Teaching Children to Read
>Free Phonics Planning
>Advanced Set 8 Planning: Trigraphs ire.ear.ure
Advanced Set 8 Planning: Trigraphs ire.ear.ure
Activities in Advanced Set 8 include:
- learning the trigraphs ‘ire’, ‘ear’ and ‘ure’
- exploring letter shapes and their variations
- looking at letters in the context of words
- discussing words that can be made with the letters children have learned
- having a go at forming Word Lines
- writing words on Word Maker sheets
Details on how to order Advanced Set 8 are here.
Advanced Set 8 is also included in the Complete Advanced Phonics Set.