Expected Set 12 Planning: Vowels ou.oy
This is the final set for the Expected Level at the Foundation Stage.
Activities in set 12 include:
- learning the vowel sounds ou (as in out) and oy (as in joy)
- exploring letter shapes and their variations
- looking at letters in the context of words
- discussing words that can be made with the letters children have learned
- having a go at forming Word Lines
Details on how to order Expected Set 12 are here.
Set 12 is also included in the Complete Expected Set.
After children have completed the Expected Level they can begin the Consolidation Sets.