>Teaching Children to Read
>Free Phonics Planning
>Expected Set 8 Planning: Vowels ay.ee
Expected Set 8 Planning: Vowels ay.ee
Activities in set 8 include:
- learning the vowel sounds ay (as in play) and ee (as in tree)
- exploring letter shapes and their variations
- looking at letters in the context of words
- discussing words that can be made with the letters children have learned
- having a go at forming Word Lines
Details on how to order Expected Set 8 are here.
Set 8 is also included in the Complete Expected Set.