>Teaching Children to Read
>Free Phonics Planning
>Expected Set 9 Planning: Vowels igh.ow
Expected Set 9 Planning: Vowels igh.ow
Activities in set 9 include:
- learning the vowel sounds igh (as in high) and ow (as in snow)
- exploring letter shapes and their variations
- looking at letters in the context of words
- discussing words that can be made with the letters children have learned
- having a go at forming Word Lines
Details on how to order Expected Set 9 are here.
Set 9 is also included in the Complete Expected Set.