Phonics Monitoring & Boost Pack 2
After children have completed Set 12 they have completed all the Expected Sets for the Foundation Stage.
This is a great time to consolidate children’s initial learning with the Phonics Boost Pack 2.
It’s also a good time to update their Monitoring & Progress sheets.
Activities this week include:
- sounding out the letters they have learned in the context of new words
- having a go at finding the correct letters to form a Word Line
- cutting out letters and sticking them to Word Maker sheets
- having a go at writing some letters and identifying the letters they can read for their personal progress sheets
- discussing how the words they learn can be used in spoken sentences
Resources you can use for these activities include:
Phonics Boost Pack 2 is also included in the Complete Expected Set.