Phonics Monitoring & Boost Pack 3
Phonics Boost Pack 3 consolidates the letters and sounds that children have learned in Advanced Sets 1–4 along with those they learned in Expected Sets 1–12. This is also a good time to update children’s Monitoring & Progress sheets.
Activities this week include:
- reading words that feature the spellings they learned in Advanced sets 1–4
- having a go at finding the correct letters to form a Word Line
- cutting out letters and sticking them to Word Maker sheets
- having a go at writing letters and identifying the letters they can read for their personal progress sheets
- discussing how the words they learn can be used in spoken sentences
Resources you can use for these activities include:
Phonics Boost Pack 3 is also included in the Complete Advanced Phonics Set.