Phonics Monitoring & Boost Pack 4
Phonics Boost Pack 4 consolidates the letters and sounds that children have learned in Advanced Sets 5–9 along with those they learned in Expected Sets 1–12.
This is the end of the Foundation Stage for Word Wizard Phonics and children’s Progress Sheets and the Class Tracking can be finalised at this stage.
Activities this week include:
- reading words that feature the spellings they learned in Advanced sets 5–9
- having a go at finding the correct letters to form a Word Line
- cutting out letters and sticking them to Word Maker sheets
- having a go at writing letters and identifying the letters they can read for their personal progress sheets
- discussing how the words they learn can be used in spoken sentences
Resources you can use for these activities include:
Phonics Boost Pack 4 is also included in the Complete Advanced Phonics Set.