Expected Set 1: a.m.t.s.d
Introducing Phonemes a.m.t.s.d
This is Set 1 of the expected level for the Foundation Stage.
- Exploration of the sounds including mouth shapes
- Breakdown of the letter shapes
- Variations of letter shapes for print and handwriting
- Examples of words that can be made using only phonemes that have been previously taught
- Discussion prompts about using those words in spoken sentences
- Word Line activity
- Letter Sound and Shape sheets for interventions and support
- Flashcards with sound symbols
- Word Maker sheets
Guidance and example planning for using this resource is here.
This resource is included in the Complete Expected Set.